1. salinger
  2. Sherlock Holmes
  3. Commercial Templates
  4. Friday, 05 February 2021
  5.  Subscribe via email
Hi Ciaran, please have a look at http://www.makas-pflasterungen.at/index.php/referenzen#back-to-top

the thumbs gallery is placed on module bottom 1a. I changed the bottom 1 modules to 100% width in the template. Still it is not 100 %... could you please have a look, thanks so much. same with showcase module. what did I wrong? Thanks so much!

kind regards, Marion
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Marion

There appears to be an unclosed div tag in your article HTML (Hier die Kunden... ) which is affecting the remainder of your page. Removing this unclosed div should resolve the issue.

Ciaran
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Commercial Templates
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Hi Ciaran, hmmm sorry but I did not use any divs here in this article or any other article's?? I have checked the custom css too, and there are all tags closed as well... I think its not connected with the articles, because I checked the slideshow in the showcase module from the start (without having any articles done) and the width was never 100%. As well the background image in the showcase module does not appear. To try that I have erased all the customs code, just in case... but still did not work. the background picture in the body does work. I will send you the admission by email. thank you!!!!
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Commercial Templates
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Hi Marion

My apologies, I just realize that due to layout constraints, our Skylar template is not fully compatible with full 100% module blocks. As a workaround, could you try adding the following to the Custom CSS field of your template settings...

@media only screen and (min-width: 1340px) {
#container_bottom1_modules {
margin-left: calc(-100vw / 2 + 1340px / 2);
margin-right: calc(-100vw / 2 + 1340px / 2);
}}

Ciaran
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Commercial Templates
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
Hi, that works just fine, thanks so much! Kind regards, Marion
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Commercial Templates
  3. # 4
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!