1. Tobi1
  2. Commercial Templates
  3. Wednesday, 11 April 2018
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi,

today I made an update of my template (j51_enterprise):
All files on my server have got the date of today - it seems to be successful. But still in backend is shown: Version 1.1 / January 2014
(I've deleted cache).

I did the same on another website (template j51_calibra):
The same again: In backend is still shown: Version 1.2 / November 2013

And another problem exists after updating the template j51_calibra: in the backend font Roboto is still choosen as Article Head font and Open Sans as Body font - but these fonts are not shown on my website as bevor. I tried another fonts: a lot of fonts are not working, only Arial, Impact ...

Important: I use SSL. Without SSL problems doesn't exist.

Thank you, Tobias


There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.

Join Our Newsletter




We respect your privacy and do not tolerate spam and will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information (name, email, number, etc.) to any third party. Nor will we send you unsolicited email.
Joomla51 - Mullaghmore, Co. Sligo, Ireland
Joomla51.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla! Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted by
Open Source Matters
the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.