1. dinkster07
  2. Commercial Templates
  3. Monday, 23 December 2019
  4.  Subscribe via email
J51 Madison template in Joomla. Just upgraded to the latest stable version of Joomla...3.9.14. Now when super users are logged into my frontend, they can't access my Zap Calendar menu items. They get a page that says "500 - JHtmlIcon::edit not found." Joomla forums suggest deleting a /html/com_content folder in my template tree due to maybe some conflicting override, but that doesn't exist. I don't suppose you'd know where to start looking to resolve this problem? Thanks.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
So, if you go to view my post at the Joomla forum, here, you'll see that I went into more depth about my problem. It would seem the issue is in the template. I'm using J51_Madison. I absolutely love the template and its rich features, including from the administrator site. I don't want to stop using it. Is there any way you can solve this issue for me? Thanks.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Commercial Templates
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Hello

A couple of quick tests you can do. Firstly rename the folder ../templates/j51_madison/html to html-backup and see if the issue persists. If the issue is no longer present then you can assume that it is a template override issue. Also, try disabling all other modules. This just confirms that the issue is template related.

Ciaran
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Commercial Templates
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
../templates/j51_madison/htmlb] to [b]html-backup

I'm assuming you just mean /templates/j51_madison/html and that the "b's" in your reply are a typo?

First, I changed the name to html-backup and cleared my site's cache. The issue still existed when logged in as a super user.

Then I remembered that whenever I was logged in as a super user, a module using your J51ThumbsGallery module was appearing out of sorts. It's in position base-1b. Reason being, I had implemented the "Articles Anywhere" plugin in the module title in the backend, so that I could use an article in place of the normal title to fancy it up with an icon next to the title. It worked, so I left it that way. After your comment above, I disabled the module and my Zap Calendar issue went away. So, I replaced the articles anywhere reference with a normal module title. Tada! Thanks for your insight!

Keep up the great work! A very nice template.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Commercial Templates
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
Excellent.. thank you for the update and for sharing your solution.

Happy new year! :)

Ciaran
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Commercial Templates
  3. # 4
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

Join Our Newsletter

* indicates required
We respect your privacy and do not tolerate spam and will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information (name, email, number, etc.) to any third party. Nor will we send you unsolicited email.
Joomla51 - Mullaghmore, Co. Sligo, Ireland
Joomla51.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla! Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted by
Open Source Matters
the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.

Ok